Padlet, (paper + wood + tablet, the stone ones), formally known as Wallwisher, has undergone an overhaul, an upgrade of sorts, but their missions remains the same; “Easiest way to put something on the Internet, or as we like to say ‘write’ on the Internet.” From creative writing, to posing thought provoking questions, initiating debates and many more uses.
Learn More About Padlet
- Padlet Features – Why Padlet is good enough to make you cry, brought to you by Padlet
- Padlet 101 – A Padlet About Padlet by Donovan Hall
- We Recommend: Padlet! – A post from “Education is My Life” on why Padlet rocks.
- Reviewing and Reflecting on the film “Bend it Like Beckham” – This Padlet was created in Year 9 English B w/ Ms. Chloe.
- Perspectives on Social Reading – This Padlet was created in DP English B year 13 with Ms. Chloe. They used the visible thinking activity, Compass Points, and Padlet as the tool.
Like it? Then you should sign up for an account.