Year 6 students are currently researching transitions as part of their final Unit of Inquiry before moving onto the MYP. As a year level, they will build a wiki to share their knowledge with the world. Don’t know what a wiki is? Watch this Common Craft video called “Wikis in Plain English“.
Ready to start your research? Visit
- Year 6 Taking Over post to find reliable websites
- Search the library catalog to find relevant books
- Search SweetSearch4me for other web resources
- Search World Book Encyclopedia for encyclopedia information
- Still nothing good? Try the LIS Research Portal.
Ready to start building your wiki? Go to your Year 6 Transitions Wiki:
Check back in three weeks to see our final products!