Introduction to Diigo
Need help in organizing your favorite websites? Diigo is a social bookmarking site that allows users to save websites, as well as tag them, add sticky notes and annotations, and share them with other users in various groups.
Tip: Sticky notes are an effective way to start a virtual conversation among teams of students on the merits of a website.
- Annotate, Archive, Organize: Diigo v 5.0– Diigo’s own Introduction video is shockingly boring but informative.
- Intro to Diigo for Educators – Also a little boring, but pretty informative
Other Educators Talking about Diigo
- Diigo Teacher Accounts – Free Tech for Teachers
- Katy’s Diigo – Speaks for itself
- AASL Top 25 Sites for Teaching & Learning – 2009