StoryBird is a very popular tool for digital storytelling as well as publishing. Storybird reverses the process of visual storytelling by starting with the image and “unlocking” the story inside. Choose an artist or a theme, get inspired, and start writing.
- StoryBird: Take a Tour
- About us: a peek inside Storybird on Storybird
- General FAQs for StoryBird – Everything you’re wondering about StoryBird…and more.
- Teacher FAQs for StoryBird – Everything you’re wondering about StoryBird in your classroom…and more.
StoryBirds in the Classroom
- StoryBird: Providing a Tangible Outcome – This blog post sings the praises of StoryBird in the context of a language classroom, with a particular emphasis on the Electronic and Print Publishing opportunities.
- StoryBirds We Created to Share with Our Little Friends – Sixth Graders at Van Meter Elementary School created StoryBirds and shared them with the kindergarteners.
- There’s A New Kind Of Bully In Town by figment68 on Storybird
- 8T StoryBird Competition – The StoryBirds from the first blog featured above are an excellent example of using StoryBirds in a second language classroom.