Voicethread is one of the leading tools for digital storytelling. It can be used as simply as narrating a sideshow of pictures or for much more complex collaborative projects and reflective learning activities.
- How to Make a Voicethread in One Minute
- How to Make and Manage Great Presentations
- 26 Interesting Ways to use VoiceThread in the Classroom
- VoiceThread How To Guide from New Literacy Essentials
- A Single Shard Book Review – This teacher frames this as a book review, but it actually an exploration and the history and culture surrounding the novel.
- Class Reflection on a Political Cartoon – An excellent example of a VoiceThread as a formative assessment
- VoiceThread as a Digital Portfolio – This is an excellent example of students reflecting on their learning by creating Digital Portfolios of their work to eb shared during 3 way conferences.